Monday, June 6, 2011

Wedding Fan-Programs

I told you all that I would have more pictures to come on the wedding programs I showcased earlier on Megan & Ryan's wedding! So here they are:) I was just too excited about them to let a post pass me up! I wanted to share a little more about them...and the finished project!

 First, the bride and I decided on what size we wanted to fans to be. We agreed that 5 1/2 x 7" card stock was big enough to write on but small enough to use as a sturdy fan.
Then I was able to work on the fun part... making games for the back side! I chose 3 games: a crossword puzzle, a mad lib and a fill in the blank
And for the assembly we folded the programs in half and used elmers craft glue to hold the popsicle sticks and the fan together. Once they dried we rounded the corners and tied the ribbon on by pre-drilling the holes in the popsicle sticks and golf pencils.
 
 They were so fun and came in very handy for the guests! Not only did it keep them occupied before the ceremony started but also because the temperature was pushing 98 on wedding day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment